Monday, October 26, 2009

Hello future freshmen!

My name is Kristy Lear and I am an admissions counselor here at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities. Thank you so much for visiting my College of Education and Human Development blog. That sure is a mouthful of a college name, so we can just call it CEHD for short. CEHD, one of seven colleges at the University of Minnesota, is my college of expertise and I want to use this blog to tell you all the exciting things happening in the college. Here you'll find news about campus events, important University deadlines, details about our majors, and many other thrilling topics!

Oh, and here's a little about myself: I am a recent graduate of the University of Minnesota as a Kinesiology major. (Kinesiology is the study of body movement and is one of the nine majors housed in the College of Education and Human Development.)

In the meantime, check out the Admissions Web site and CEHD Web site for more information. Got a question? Leave me a comment or send me an email at lear0030@umn.edu. I love hearing from students!

No comments:

Post a Comment