Friday, January 29, 2010

CEHD Research


Research used to mean to me wearing goggles and using a test tube, but my experience at the University of Minnesota opened my eyes to wide variety of possibilities. Just think, playing a game like "Dance, Dance, Revolution" can actually contribute to research! One university study through the kinesiology department used the game to research if it is a good alternative exercise for children to reduce childhood obesity.

Kinesiology is not the only deparment doing research, check out our different research centers and labs on campus for our CEHD majors! Research is a great way to get involved on campus and to learn more about current advancements in your field of interest.

Don't forget to give me a call or email me if you have more questions! 612-324-8765 or lear0030@umn.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment