Friday, January 8, 2010

Highlighting CEHD Majors: Recreation and Fitness



Interested in a health or recreation-related career, but not quite sure which major to choose? The College of Education and Human Development's kinesiology major (which focuses on the study of human movement) has four emphasis areas, one of which is specifically designed for students interested in pre-physical or occupational therapy. Follow the Web site links below to learn about the paths you can take to achieve the career of your dreams!
I am a recent kinesiology graduate and I would love to talk with you about these majors and my personal experiences as a U of M student and graduate of CEHD. You can reach me directly at 612-624-8765 or lear0030@umn.edu. Not sure what what to talk about? You can start by asking me about my experience working and traveling with the University's track and field team!

No comments:

Post a Comment