Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thank You!

Thank you to all students and families who attended the College of Education and Human Development Open House for admitted freshmen on Saturday March, 27th! Our faculty, staff, and current students enjoyed the chance to meet you. Did you meet a great faculty member or adviser at the event with whom you would like to stay in touch? If so, let me know so I can connect you!

If you were unable to attend the event and want to catch up on the information presented, feel free to contact me directly so I can fill you in on the details and perhaps set up a campus visit for you. Remember, May 1, 2010 is the deadline for admitted students to confirm their enrollment at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, so let me assist you with your next steps and answer any questions you may have!

Now, some words from our current students:


"Through my student teaching experience, I've been able to completely develop how I want to teach and conduct my classroom. It's really given me a lot of insight on what I want to do."

- Nicole, Early Childhood Education Foundations major


"Majoring in Human Resource Development gave me the confidence to take on challenges and solve them with excellent training and team builiding skills. I am very well equipped for the workplace."

- Eunice, Human Resource Development major

No comments:

Post a Comment