Thursday, April 29, 2010

What are your strengths?

"We believe each individual has a group of talents within them, that when combined with knowledge and skills, help develop their strenghts. This awareness helps them achieve success and progress. Additionally, we believe that becoming aware of strengths improves confidence and builds a basis for achievement."

-Anthony Albecher, CEHD academic adviser

As part of the CEHD community, I participated in the college's Strengths Quest myself. I now know what my individual strengths are and am constantly improving my ability to work with my strengths.

My Strengths:

1. Adaptability
2. Includer
3. Positivity
4. Woo
5. Communication

So, what are your strenghts? In your first-year inquiry course this fall, you will be identifying your individual strengths and how to best utilize them. Read more about how the College of Education and Human Development is building leaders by reading the full CEHD Connect article.

No comments:

Post a Comment